Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have 1986 FC144k when i put the brakes on the rear lock up

Customer Question

I have 1986 FC144k when i put the brakes on the rear lock up at the smallest touch of the pedal they come on very hard and quick locking on and dont come off straight away when they do i start to drive off they will lock on by their own , I have had both vucuum boosters rebuild rebuilt , new brake master cly , and rear brake cly new buckets etc , but is still doing the same thing.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have 1986 Hino FC144k when i put the brakes...
I have 1986 Hino FC144k when i put the brakes on the rear lock up at the smallest touch of the pedal they come on very hard and quick locking on and dont come off straight away when they do i start to drive off they will lock on by their own , I have had both vucuum boosters rebuild rebuilt , new brakemaster cly , and rear brake cly new buckets etc , but is still doing the same thing.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! Have you checked the proportioning valve?_______________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hello i dont need any help , it was a vucuum problem ,
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

I will send this to customer service.

Good day!