Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 2008 Peterbilt 367 with a C-15, 18 speed,

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Peterbilt 367 with a C-15, 18 speed, tri-drive. About 5 days ago I used it to move a trailer and all the gushes were working fine.....today I started it up and the RPM gauge came up and worked fine, but all the other gauges did nothing for about 15 seconds or so....then the red lights in about 6 of them or so all started flashing......I shut the key off and they continued to flash after I shut the key off.....so I turned the ground kill switch off and then turned it back on and the lights stayed off.....I restarted the engine and it did the same sequence of events......seems to me that it must be something simple like a common fuse for those guages with safety lights?????? I appreciate your thoughts on this problem??!!!
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Were you able to resolve this or do you still need assistance? If still needing help, what gauges did the red lights come on in? I ask to see if it is the digital gauges that go through the computer or the analog gauges that don't or both.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy