Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

2006 freightliner Coronado a/c lines will ice up. a/c clutch

Customer Question

2006 freightliner Coronado a/c lines will ice up. a/c clutch stay ingauged even when a/c is shut off.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: 2006
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes I am replace front and rear expansion new dryer high low pressure switch new compersor all new filters
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: 2006 freightliner Coronado 1FUJCRCK06PV62972
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Did anyone work on the A/C before and run a direct power line to the clutch? It completely sounds like there is a short to power on the clutch as if it may have been bypassed or there is another issue in the harness that needs to be chased down.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?