Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Ford 07 lcf new seals dummy plugs stand pipes ipr wont start

Customer Question

Ford 07 lcf new seals dummy plugs stand pipes ipr wont start when its hot have to wait 45 min to 1 hr starts again everytime 107,000 Could too light of an oil cause this
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 2 months ago.

Hi Wes, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the complete engine Make, Model and serial number and any fault codes you are getting if any?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ford lcf 4.5 new seals dummy plugs ipr stand pipes wont start when it gets hot let it sit for 1 hr starts everytime

Thanks for the update. dummy plugs and leaking o rings are usually the cause of this. Be sure that there are no leaks in the high pressure rail. Try pressure testing with shop air to confirm no leaks engine hot at the ICP sensor port. Do an injector test to see if you might have any bad injectors, Verify fuel and ICP pressure is within specs cranking, Verify compression in all cylinders for any low compression. Try disconnecting the ICP sensor when this occurs the see if it will allow starting. Let me know