Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

We have a pc-160-7 komatsu excavator. the plate on the

Customer Question

we have a pc-160-7 komatsu excavator. the plate on the bottom of the machine fell off and a pipe went up in the machine grab some wires and broke them wear they clip together not shore how to wire them back
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** is your serial number so I can see if I might have a diagram or manual?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
PC160LC-7KA WHEN THE WIRE RIPPED APART WE LOST SWING CAPABILITIES

I do not have the schematic for this one. I have a PC200-7 manual but not sure if the wiring will match up on that circuit. I did find some PDF shop manuals for you for instant download from under 10 up to 35. Click this link

Manuals

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have the shop Manuels for the machine and the do not provide mechanical wiring diagrams. . The mechanics is comming tomorrow we do not need your service now

Thanks for the update. You shop manuals are incomplete if you do not have the electrical and hydraulic system schematics. unless you are replacing the wiring harness as a whole the mechanic will need the diagrams if your old harness is repairable.Otherwise it will be very costly for him to try to figure out the wiring without a diagram unless both ends are clearly marked.