Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

We have a pc-160-7 komatsu excavator. the plate on the

Customer Question

we have a pc-160-7 komatsu excavator. the plate on the bottom of the machine fell off and a pipe went up in the machine grab some wires and broke them wear they clip together not shore how to wire them back
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 25 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** is your serial number so I can see if I might have a diagram or manual?

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 24 days ago.

I do not have the schematic for this one. I have a PC200-7 manual but not sure if the wiring will match up on that circuit. I did find some PDF shop manuals for you for instant download from under 10 up to 35. Click this link

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I have the shop Manuels for the machine and the do not provide mechanical wiring diagrams. . The mechanics is comming tomorrow we do not need your service now
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 23 days ago.

Thanks for the update. You shop manuals are incomplete if you do not have the electrical and hydraulic system schematics. unless you are replacing the wiring harness as a whole the mechanic will need the diagrams if your old harness is repairable.Otherwise it will be very costly for him to try to figure out the wiring without a diagram unless both ends are clearly marked.