Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

I need help on a mercedes benz actros, electronic problems,

Customer Question

i need help on a mercedes benz actros, electronic problems, plz ripply.
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 30 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Can you tell me what the issue is and I will see if I can help in any way here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
hi, thanks for the ripply, i have an Mercedes actors 2641, fully submerge in water"by an flood" i have fully rebuild the tuck, but i have a lot of electronic problems,most parts replaced, i have got the truck to start, but cant get the gear shift, i whould allso like to know what these modules do, FR/PLDorMR/PSM/HM/FM ant etc.
Expert:  Pete replied 30 days ago.

O.k.,unfortunately I dont show the abbreviations for these modules on this model here myself but others here may be able to assist further.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  73bbchevy replied 30 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** you give me your vin, also what kind of scanner are you using?

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
hi lou, im using a MB star C4vin wdb9301432k895698
Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Gear Box type-G240-16
Engine-OM 501 LA.111/17
541 ***-**-****90the PLD unit has to be replace/GM module has to be replaced/HM module has to be replaced/FM module has to be replaced/ PSM and FR mite have to be replace too, but not sure yet.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Can some one enplane to me what the FR unit actually do ?and plz enplane about the immobilizer/ or key learning process?