Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Oil in coolant what caused this in 2008 hino 308 5 ton

Customer Question

Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Check the oil cooler. If you have oil in coolant it is oil cooler. If coolant in oil, it is head or injector cups. Same with fuel in oil or fuel in coolant. That is usually related to cups or rings.

Oil only in the coolant and not hte other way around is 99% of the time the oil cooler because the oil is at a high pressure in the cooler versus the coolant in the cooler.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need to call you about my first question on gmc truck but it reads completed and I can't open it please call me right away ********* Julie
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

I replied on there.

I don't do phone calls to other countries. I can't.

Good day.