Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

06 FREIGHTLINER CLASSIC XL ABS module does not have power to

Customer Question

06 FREIGHTLINER CLASSIC XL ABS module does not have power to the module, therefore no abs light comes on, no clicking sound for the modules. I am trying to locate the power source for ABS module, also if available wiring diagram for abs system for that truck?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

The ABS wiring for the Classic is very similar to the Century for the modules. I can provide it. See my offer for it.

The material is copyrighted so I can only share via private channels anymore.

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

Check the relay in the center of the truck, inside the cab, under the dash to make sure there is no issue there. Check the ABS fuse behind the driver door pillar as well. Some of the Classics have the ABS fuses in there.