Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I have an apu marathon fidelity 120 apu 1997 year of install

Customer Question

I have an apu marathon fidelity 120 apu 1997 year of install have a water pump transfer not on the motor runs water anti f ext from my motor to my apu has front seal out of it it's attached to a Kabuta motor how can I get the seals or the pump to replace it
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Are you looking for the parts or the instructions for repair? If on the parts, I suggest stopping by a Kabuta dealer or maybe even a thermo king dealer since they took over a lot of the APU companies/ Othersie, you might be out of luck on them since that make and model of APU is no longer supported.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy