Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

08 pete pb340 nothing on key pad and truck will not start no

Customer Question

08 pete pb340 nothing on key pad and truck will not start no ground coming from neautral switch for starter relay to work
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Check the power connections since the battery was disconnected. Check the fuses for the transmission as well. With the key pad not coming on, not even the 2 dashes, you have a power loss to it. It will not send the ground if the TECU is not getting power.

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have power going and growing going into trans straight from batt
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have power and ground at switch board and power and ground going into transmission
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 month ago.

Hi Bill, If you have power and ground to the TCU and control pad but not powering you have a failed TCU or controller. To confirm it needs to be plugged into the Allison diagnostic software to see if you can communicate with the TCU.... Let me know