Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I have problem, i have meritor transmission ten speds, and

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: i have problem, i have meritor transmission ten speds, and likking oil, i desconnect the air line and stop the liking, i put back the air line, and liking again, the trasmission have two elctronic, modulos, you tink the problem is the electronic modulos?
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: model # M016G10AM16056
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: i really don't know what the problem is with my transmission and need help
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Where is it leaking oil from? I ask because inside the modules you have air valves. If one of thoe air valves is letting air passed it, it will leak oil.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy