Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 2001 Hino FB1817. auto windows have stopped and

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Hino FB1817. auto windows have stopped and heater is dead. Where do I find the fuses and/or trace wires?
JA: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?
Customer: Hino/FB1817/2001
JA: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We have taken it to a local diesel shop but he is unfamiliar with Hinos. Can't see where the fuses are for this circuit.
JA: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's everything, thanks.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Being caught in the middle of this repair dilemma, I have not expressed the problem properly. The mechanic has found the relay that powers the automatic windows. However there is no power to this relay. When he applies power to it the windows function. The problem is to trace back that line to see where the loss of power to the relay occurs. The heater fan also does not work, they have not checked to see if this is the same circuit yet.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Can I get the full VIN number on this so I can get the diagrams for those circuits for you? I have Hino access.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy