Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

I have a 2008 Cummins ISX 15 500 HP in a International

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Cummins ISX 15 500 HP in a International Prostar. I turn on the ignition, engine won't crank. All the lights come on as usual when i turn the key, I have plenty of power coming from the batteries. It just won't do anything/
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Do you have any codes on the truck?

If you check the small wire going to the starter, do you have power when you turn the key to the start position?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!