Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.

I have a 5HA-52pbi 4-98 terex ranger that will rotae with

Customer Question

I have a 5HA-52pbi 4-98 terex Hi-ranger that will rotae with lower controls but will not rotate with upper control?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you havent yet,check for any damaged or broken wiring or cables to the controls themselves.In some cases cables can cause this fault here if damaged or broken wiring or wiring connections.If this was checked already and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks for not answerig my quistion. i'll go else ware. Thanks Bob
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

I apologize my answer didnt help here.If you would like I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete