Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

Mack Engine E7-400 last drove ran great,start up following

Customer Question

Mack Engine E7-400 last drove ran great,start up following day, running but very bad attempted to check firing of injectors individually front of engine to rear - loosen first injector no fuel at injection point to cylinder; second injector loosen no fuel; third injector no fuel
4th injector loosen line have fuel delivery to engine; 5th injector have fuel; 6th injector have fuel
What is the problem with this injection system concerning the 3 injector in the first heah assembly of this engine.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
correction: injectors in the first head not heah
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
did i miss a response from you in regards ***** ***** truck problemthanks
Expert:  Jim replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you with this, First I would check fuel pressure coming out of the transfer pump.

If that is ok, next remove the valve cover from the front head and start the engine and see if you have oil squirting out of the engine brake solenoid, if so this will cause your exact issue. please let me know if we need to go further.