Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I need a wiring diagram for a T2000 KW cummings ISX 400 Jake

Customer Question

I need a wiring diagram for a T2000 KW cummings ISX 400 Jake brake sym
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: T 2000 Kenworth with a ISX 400 cumming eng last six is 219522
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: tested all switches in side at the pedals all are in order I think but is there a switch hiden on the brake pedal?
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: this also killed the cruse
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

CLICK HERE for the circuit info. The first page on the left shows the jake brake controls for the OEM. Page 2 shows the engine side.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

The cruise system does have a switch at the clutch pedal, but the brake works off the brake light switch. If the brakes are not on all the time, and the cruise works, then the issue will not be in those switches.