Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.

I have 1986 mitsubishi fighter FK415 seals leaking where

Customer Question

I have 1986 mitsubishi fighter FK415 seals leaking where steering wheel shaft goes in is it able to be fixed
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thats in top of steer box
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In most cases a rebuild or re seal kit can be obtained from a dealer or service center to rebuild the steering box.This isnt the case on all models but most models this can be done.This is best done by a repair facility that has the knowledge and tools to dissasemble and repair this here.I have done several on other models and if youve never rebuilt any of these it is best to have someone that has repair this for you.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't consider this a suitable answer it is what I can work out for myself l would like my money back thank you
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

I apologize that my answer did not help with what you are looking for here.If you would like I can open your question for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

I will send this to customer service.

Thanks Pete