Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.

Component failure active number of events 41, VE D12-465

Customer Question

Component failure active number of events 41
JA: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?
Customer: VE D12-465 2007
JA: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Don't know yet
JA: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The engine reboots going down the road, like hicups, idling no issues
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not checked for any wiring or connection issues to or at the battery this needs done.In some cases this fault here can be caused by a battery connection issue with a loose or corroded battery cables.If this is or was already checked and found o.k. let me know,

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete