Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I am driving for a charity in Louisiana floods. Def light

Customer Question

I am driving for a charity in Louisiana floods. Def light on. Change to normal one. I changed fluid cleaned breather tube. Need to reser
JA: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?
Customer: 2013 Hino 268
JA: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Changed def fluid did not have key on. Cleaned breather tube
JA: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I had problems with credit card please reconnect me
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Screen says change def to normal one with engine off, engine key on. Can not figure how to do this to restore power
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

To understand, you are getting the DEF code that the DEF is contaminated? Or is it a code that the fluid is low?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am a loves truck stop. We changed the def fluid and cleared the breather tube. We still have a screen that say change to normal one with engine of and key one. Power is still shut down. We need to know how to change it to normal one so it will reset. We also disconnected and reconnected the battery