Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

Have 2008 Mack Chu and the ATC and check Engine light are

Customer Question

Have 2008 Mack Chu and the ATC and check Engine light are on. Hasnt regen in a couple of weeks and work let us do a manual regen. Runs fine except for difficulty starting sometimes.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I've been gone for a few days and see no one has assisted you yet. Do you still need assistance with this?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

If you need manuals, diagrams, etc please don’t hesitate to ask. I have access to several different OEM resource sites and can provide these items as needed for a premium service at the direct technician cost to you.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. If for some reason you don’t see the rating screen, please reply with the rating you would like to give me.

Please note that customers are required to rate per your end use service agreement with the site.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I do still need assistance
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

What engine do you have in this?

Do you have the PTT program to pull the codes?

Is the regen light on at all as in the light flashing orange instead of staying a solid blue?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Not sure, I know it is a Volvo engine, I think maybe an M8? Does that sound right? Not the regen light isn't on or flashing,
Just the atc and check engine. Don't have anyway to pull codes without taking it to Mack
Customer: replied 1 month ago.