Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

I have a 1995 top kick with a 6.0 liter gas and it has run

Customer Question

I have a 1995 top kick with a 6.0 liter gas and it has run rich since Ive had it with poor economy and what seems like under power, it has a new distributor in it as well as a complete tune up, plugs wires etc, recently i took it to the shop and they said they could,t comunicate with the ecm no matter what scanner or adaptor they used. I put a temp sensor in it with no change. but since i gaot it back from thewm it cranks about 10 seconds before it starts, and when i came in after using it it wouldnt start at all. took off air cleaner and no fuel was spraying in. let it set overnight and it started after the 10 seconds.Yesterday hauled 4 loads and shut it off and it did restart after about 7 seconds. this truck never started this hard but it always run rich on a cold start and it might be just me but it seems under powered (it has a 5/7 yard dump box) Please help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I've been gone for a few days and see no one has assisted you yet. Do you still need assistance with this?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

If you need manuals, diagrams, etc please don’t hesitate to ask. I have access to several different OEM resource sites and can provide these items as needed for a premium service at the direct technician cost to you.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. If for some reason you don’t see the rating screen, please reply with the rating you would like to give me.

Please note that customers are required to rate per your end use service agreement with the site.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Jeremy, I sold the truck as is on sat., I couldn't get logged in when i needed to because i had forgot my password ***** requested a new one which they did not recognize and would not let me in. Thanks anyway.