Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

2007 Mack granite went to pull out and now truck won't move.

Customer Question

2007 Mack granite went to pull out and now truck won't move. Front driveshaft moves but driveshaft between rears don't spin. Has Mack rears. Broken front diff?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I've been gone for a few days and see no one has assisted you yet. Do you still need assistance with this?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

If you need manuals, diagrams, etc please don’t hesitate to ask. I have access to several different OEM resource sites and can provide these items as needed for a premium service at the direct technician cost to you.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. If for some reason you don’t see the rating screen, please reply with the rating you would like to give me.

Please note that customers are required to rate per your end use service agreement with the site.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy