Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

My truck is 2010 Volvo 670 d-13. would you like tell me why

Customer Question

my truck is 2010 Volvo 670 d-13. would you like tell me why the truck 's D gear can't be got, but M's gear is ok.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

This may be a possible fault with the clutch itself being worn or damaged or possibly an issue internally in the gear box needing further inspection to be repaired.This will have to be checked into further to pinpoint the cause and from there repaired to correct this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The truck is i-shift automatic transmission . I installed the new transmission and clutch for it in 2013. They have never met any problems to be hurt. So i want to know what else beside the clutch and gear box reason. For example the oil, sensor,aeration air,electricity and some else? Thanks
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Unfortunately with my info being limited on this model here it is difficult to say for sure which component is the cause but others here may be able to help further on this.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Okay, thank anyway
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Your welcome