Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

We are currently working on project that has MEUI injectors.

Customer Question

We are currently working on project that has MEUI injectors. We are still looking for accurate information on the spill and doc spool valves. All of the documents we have found, do not match what we are seeing on our data acquisition systems. Do you know an expert on these injectors that we could contact?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 9 months ago.

Hi David, My name is ***** ***** is the engine serial number and can you give more details of what you are trying to do or on this project you have?

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What are you getting for fault codes? Also check the fuel lines between the tank and pump for leaks sucking air and restrictions causing low fuel supply pressure or a faulty supply pump. Let me knw the complete model from the engine ID tag.