Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I HAVE A 2007 KW T600.THE DIRECTIONALS DON'T WORK EVERYTHING

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2007 KW T600.THE DIRECTIONALS DON'T WORK EVERYTHING ELSE DOES.THE WIRE BETWEEN PIN2 OF STALK CONN AND PIN 11 OF TURN MODULE IS GOOD . ONLY GETTING 1 VOLT FROM PIN 2 WITH STALK CONN DIS CONNECTED WITH KOEO.ALL GROUNDS TEST GREAT .ALL POWERS TEST GREAT.TRIED NEW MODULE SAME RESULT.TRIED NEW TURN STALK SAME RESULT. ALL LIGHTS WORK ON TRUCK .ONLY OTHER ISSUE WHEN KOER IF HAZARDS TURNED ON CLIMATE CONTROL BACK LIGHT FLICKERS FOR 1/2 SECOND.OK WHEN PARK LAMPS ON.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: HOPING FOR A RESPONSE
JA: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO JUST WAITING ON A RESPONSE
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

If you have not checked for any loose or damaged grounds leading from the battery to the engine and chassis as well as other grounds on the engine or frame I would see if any ground issues are found.In some cases a loose or damaged or corroded ground can cause the light to flicker like this as well as other electrical issues.If this is or was checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Click on this link for the diagrams and troubleshooting guide for your turn circuit. Let me know if you need more help.

Troubleshooting