Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

International truck 4300 giving code sid 0071 fmi 14, in

Customer Question

international truck 4300 giving code sid 0071 fmi 14
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: in occasions it shoots white smoke from the exhaust when you accelerate the pedal.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Truck Mechanic should know?
Customer: no
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 3 months ago.

Hi there ! My name is Andy ! Can we please start with the last 8 digits of the vin number please ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
BH283501
Expert:  Andy replied 3 months ago.

Thanks . I do not see that fault in the list . Can you please recheck thee numbers to be sure ? Thanks

Expert:  Andy replied 3 months ago.

Can you either send a picture of the scanner screen with the fault displayed or recheck the numbers . It should be an spn number followed by an fmi number . Thanks

Expert:  Andy replied 3 months ago.

Do you still need help ?