Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technician turned service manager on multiple lines of trucks and engines, used in industry.
30244710

Have you got a rear wiring schematic for a 1982 ford 2310

Customer Question

have you got a rear wiring schematic for a 1982 ford 2310 /with diesel, you may know, but i'm a mechanic of forty years, that the rear harness on the 2310 covers the instrument cluster
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no, i'v been working on this tractor too long!!!!!!!!!!!! I just need a wiring diagram that shows me how to get the wires right, so I don't burn it up. and by the way , wheres a body find a manual for this tractor?
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

I don't have the 2320 manual but have the basic ford manual for the 2000-600o series, looks to me to be the same setup for the panel. Here is two attachments, see if it is any use to you.

page 2

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hey,Curtis I need the wiring harness for a ford 2310, not a 2320, I had a friend to tell me that a2610 was just about the same tractor.i hadn't looked at what you wrote first ,if it's not wright i'll let you know. see if who ever has got a schematic for the 2610.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
whats your number I would rather talk than type
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
if you don't mind ,can I call you, the wife and kids are in the bed. thank you
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't understand the service offer. I need more information on this Remote Tech Support
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
what is this remote Tech Support I need more information.thank you
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed live phone call do I call you? let me know what I need to do i'm ready
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i put a message on the last page. lets go with something or wait til tomorrow, but that's up to you, I can stay up all night,but I also have to remember my family, knot to disstrub them. don' mind my spelling

The wiring diagram I sent is all I have. I just mistyped 2320 instead of 2310. Phone calls are extra charge and I don't know what good it would do. The site is just trying to upsell you! I work from home as a contractor and have nothing to do with their offers, other than doing the call!