Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Need a wiring diagram for i-shift at2412c

Customer Question

need a wiring diagram for i-shift at2412c
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  fordguy4u replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Justanswer. Thank you for your question and I will assist you with your concern.

Can you please explain what your working on and what it is your needing the wiring diagram for please?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
working on a B12B Bus Replaced a clutch did all the resettings of the clutch with Bosch KTS diagnostic tool . Have a problem with a delayed reaction from the thrust bearing when you either put it in to reverse or drive you have a terrific thud then you can pull away and the buss drives normally. keep getting a trouble of psid27 fmi8 .looked for chaffed wires none connectors all normal no bent pins did the resettings 4 times Still the same harsh take off ???

Okay Unfortunately I have no information on this bus. I will open the post back up for you and perhaps with complete information someone can help you with this. These are not sold and serviced in the States.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Iam still waiting for a reply to my first question which i paid for