Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

Bobcat t320 code d7595 left speed sensor reversed. also

Customer Question

Bobcat t320 code d7595 left speed sensor reversed. also getting d7517 left swash plate not in neutral
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Been getting all kind if different codes like h2706 front rod solenoid short to ground, cleaned all grounds that i can find. Machine only has 1560 hrs. have had to replace left joy stick at 1200hrs and again at 1550 hrs.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: No the machine is taken care of and not abused
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** is your machine serial number? Take a close look at the wiring harness for damage and corrosion in the wiring and connector pins.

If the harness and joystick check okay have the Controller reprogrammed and software updated and see if the problem resolves. Let me know