Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

I have a 2008 cascadia 14.0 L doing a regen temp on exhaust

Customer Question

Hello sir I have a 2008 cascadia 14.0 L doing a regen temp on exhaust only goes to 800 and does not compete regen I already replaced dozer new dpf cleaned and replaced fuel filters
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  jetskigreg replied 2 months ago.

Got a couple questions i am under the impression this is a detroit dd series? Also if detroit is it a 1 box? The doser u replaced hydrocarbon doser u replaced or def doser? Also tell me ur temps across the board 800 degrees means nothing is that doc inlet, doc outlet, or dpf outlet temp, also is your scr temps stayin within 100 degrees towards the end of the regen or wherever it fails? What r ur fault codes? Are you using DDRS? If you have ddrs there should be a choice under the aftertreament at top of screen that says doc face cleaning procedure does urs have that choice? If not you need to upgrade all of the modules (MCM, ACM, CPC, CGW). Let me know those answers and i will try to help

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This a dpf not a def it doesn't have def dozer we replace the hydrocarbon dozer

thats fine you did not answer all other questions I need to know is this a dd model series 60 I dont have enough information do give you a good answer read my questions above and answer them so I can tell you what I think is going on.