Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I GOT THE SAME CODE ON THE 07 185 HINO WHEN I DID THE

Customer Question

I GOT THE SAME CODE ON THE 07 185 HINO WHEN I DID THE PINPOINT TYEST IT TURNE TO BE THE ECU AND YOU NEVER MAINTION THIS YOU WAS 100% SURE ITS THE ELECTRICAL SIDE OF THE 4 CONNECTOR (BEFORE YOU ASKE TO PAY CONVENCE WHAY YOU NEVER EVEN MANTION THE ECU
JA: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?
Customer: 2007 HINO 185
JA: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: IM OK
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
any one there???
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
if get no feed back with 5 minuts I will cancel, you took my 5$ so I can chat immediately ??so what's happen ??
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
would like to change expert??
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
need someone available
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
any one there
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
your 10 minuts is more than 10 hours
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 3 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** see you have been waiting for an expert that can help. Experts are not employees of the site so it seems that no one with experience on your model truck was available at the time of your post. What happens is the question goes on the board for all experts to see as they log in. I may be able to help you with this and will be glad to try to help. What fault code numbers are you getting and als what is the complete engine make and model from the engine ID tag?

I help on here in between jobs so there may be some delays in responses but I always try to give as much ionformation as possible and then follow up on my next available logins. Let me know the info requested and if that works for you and we can move forard to see if we can get this figured out for you.

It was a pleasure speaking with you. Check the harness more closely before replacing the ECU. We can follow up here as needed.

The answer you were referring to is this one from an older question

"It is a problem with electrical side on turbo - check the harness from turbo - it is one section with 4 or 5 connectors going to alternator, temp sensor, turbo - looking for a broken wire inside harness"