Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I HAVE A TELSA A 28 D TO PICK UP THE UNIT ITSELF TO PUT ON

Customer Question

I HAVE A TELSA A 28 D TO PICK UP THE UNIT ITSELF TO PUT ON ANOTHER TRUCK I NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH IT WEIGHS SO WE DO NOT OVER LOAD THE LIFTING EQUIPMENT
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

There should be a tag on the unit that give the weight. Just a FYI if there is anything custom done. Otherwise, the curb weight I show is 4824 lbs (2188 kg).

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy