Cat Man
Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert
Experience:  I am ASE Master Truck Certified.
30708357

Hows it going i have a 2010 peterbilt with a c15 with the

Customer Question

hey hows it going i have a 2010 peterbilt with a c15 with the ard dpf system. ive replaced almost everything from the ard head, spark plug, ignition coil, fuel line filters, all sensors and i still can clear the code or get it to dona forced regen with my bosch esi truck diagnostic tool. i have a dpf loss of ignition code and dpf praticulate trap soot percentage. i also have oil pressure coolant temp and intake temp active codes i have tried to erase the codes which im usually able to do but these wont go away and they are active but my temps and oil pressures are all good on my gauges and my ecm is reading good
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Cat Man replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for asking your question. I will try and help you out.
Unfortunately many times some service tools are not able to read and clear all the codes for these engine. I am sorry.
Cat ET software is the only tool that can read and clear all codes. I wish this was not the case.Please reply back if you need more help or have more questions. I am happy to assist.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
im going to need to take it in to cat have them take care of the pending codes? could it be a harness issue
Expert:  Cat Man replied 6 months ago.
It's possible there is a harness issue but not likely.
Unfortunately Cat Et is the only way to clear some codes. I wish there were other tools that can do what Cat ET can do but unfortunately there is not. Cat ET is needed to get it cleared.Please reply back if you need more help or have more questions. I am happy to assist.
Expert:  Cat Man replied 6 months ago.
Hey. I just wanted to see how things were going. Please let me know if you need more help. I am happy to assist. If my information was helpful, please leave a good or higher rating so that I receive credit. Thanks.