Wayne, Journeyman
Experience:  worked on, Gmc, Macks, Freight liner,Mercedes Benz,,Ford, sterling

My blower motor doesn't worked, changed blower & module

Customer Question

My bunk blower motor doesn't worked, changed blower & module besides blower and still won't work
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: I mean it just stop blowing and someone told me it was going to be that module besides that blower changed it and it won't blow so then I changed the blower and still won't work I checked all the fuses they're all good there's a hvac relay missing but I put fire to all the terminals on that relay plug and none of them makes blower come on and I'd like to know can you help me
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: That's it
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Wayne replied 2 months ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

all fuses are good, replaced the resistor and motor

that only leaves the switch in the dash

check make sure you have power to that

what is make,Model and year of the truck