Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a jd 9770 combine. Code: turbocharger turbine inlet

Customer Question

I have a jd 9770 combine. Code: turbocharger turbine inlet temp to high, I've checked voltage to sensor, replaced sensor and not fixed. What else do I do?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 3 months ago.

Hi Thomas, My name is***** is the full fault code number or numbers you are getting?

Check the harness for high resistance in the wiring and also for any damage and corrosion in the wiring or connector pins. Let me know the complete code numbers you have.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Codes. Ecu 102.02 predicted boost pressure and measured boost pressure are mismatch. Ecu 1180.0 turbocharger turbine inlet temp to high. Ecuador 1569.31 engine protection, power derated due to other faults.

Thanks for the update. Check the turbo for drag in the bearings and damage. Be sure it spins freely and there are no restrictions or leaks in the boost or intake piping. Let me know the results and if we need to dig into this deeper.