Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

Can i get full wiring diagram for OEM side of 01

Customer Question

hi, can i get full wiring diagram for OEM side of 01 Freightliner Century vin#1FUNA3BG11PG98475. I am looking for pinout of firewall connectors trying to locate speed sensor wires that go through the firewall to on board computer.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

CLICK HERE for the full OEM diagrams that include the pin numbers, wire numbers, and harness information.

Let me know if this is what you're needing.

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. If you don’t see this screen, please reply with the rating you would like to give.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hello i dont see the cab ecu pin out can you please send it
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

This is everything that is available from Freightliner. I pulled this directly from them and pulled every diagram they have.