Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I RECEIVED A PETERBLIT TURN SIGNAL SWITCH. IT ON A 1942 ARMY

Customer Question

I RECEIVED A PETERBLIT TURN SIGNAL SWITCH. I AM INSTALLING IT ON A 1942 ARMY JEEP.
I WOULD TO KNOW WHICH WIRE IS WHICTH SO I CAN INSTALL IT ON MY JEEP.
IT WOULD BE MOST HELPFULL IF YOU COULD SUPPLY ME THIS WIREING DIAGRAM
THANK YOU ***** CA.(###) ###-####HOME(###) ###-####CELL
THE P\N IS 16-88432 AND VSM#915Y124
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

That is an old style switch and the diagrams for it are horrible!

CLICK HERE to see what I mean.

You would be better off pin testing it. It most likely uses the standard lighting colors of whit ground, red brakes or main power to high beams, black is marker, yellow is right, brown is left, etc/

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy