go-west.., Technician
Experience:  Technican with 20 years experience focused on engines and electrical.

Recently bought a Kenworth t370 fuel delivery truck with

Customer Question

Recently bought a Kenworth t370 fuel delivery truck with 29,000 miles. All four back tires had abnormal wear. Changed all four tires on rear. Had rear and front axle aligned through dealer. Truck currently has a slight vibration through drive line when empty. Much more pronounced vibration through drive line when truck is loaded. Had drive line angles, u joints, and carrier bearings checked. All of that is good. Truck is spring ride suspension. Where should I look next to solve the problem?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  go-west.. replied 2 months ago.
Good morning
What we find with driveline vibration is the drivelines are not balanced or out of round, even trucks right of the factory,What you can do is remove paint from the centre of the driveline and 2 inches from the weld lines at the yoke ends and dial them inShould be ten thou max at all three spots if anymore then then should go to the driveline shop for straighteningLet me know how you do