Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I need a manual for Telsta A28D Lift Bucket. Can you help me

Customer Question

I need a manual for Telsta A28D Lift Bucket. Can you help me find one. ????
JA: We'll do all we can to help. What confuses you?
Customer: Hydraulic Pump runs Electric Power OK. Nothing works.. are there any safties?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Hydraulic Pump runs Electrical Power OK.. When I activate switches, nothing happens. Are there safties?
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: WORKED PREVIOUS DAY.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

These are hard to come by because they are only in a bound, paperback format. I suggest calling Altec directly for getting one. They used to be around $70 when I bought a few for some other customers last year.

Altec phone number 1(###) ###-####/p>

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

If you need manuals, diagrams, etc please don’t hesitate to ask. I have access to several different OEM resource sites and can provide these items as needed for a premium service at the direct technician cost to you.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback and not the site feedback. If for some reason you don’t see the rating screen, please reply with the rating you would like to give me.

If you feel you need to rate lower than 4 stars, please contact me first for I strive for full customer satisfaction.

Please note that customers are required to rate per your end user service agreement with the site.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy