Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

2005 Isuzu npr / code p1092. customer states loss of gas

Customer Question

2005 Isuzu npr / code p1092. customer states loss of gas pedal upon deceleration. intermittlantly. check engine light will go on and will just idel. if customer turns vehicle off then back on again it will go back to normal. in freeze frame data I seen a large difference in fuel pressure between actual and commanded preesure. we changed fuel pressure regulator, filters. please help cant seem to figure out the problem was able to duplicate problem but cant seem to fix issue
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Can you verify that code? There is no P1092. There is a p0092. Is that the code you have?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

you were correct, howecer think we got it figured out please allow me to rate and thanks for response.