Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Have a 95 ford f800 with lucas girling brake system. have

Customer Question

have a 95 ford f800 with lucas girling brake system. have changed rear brakes now have a electric brake motor light on and brake light are both on on the dash will go out sometimes after mashing the brake but its only temporary
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Truck Mechanic should know?
Customer: no
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

For some reason, this was in the wrong category and moved over to the correct one. I apologize on the late response. Do you still need assistance with this? If so, can you tell me if you press the brake pedal with the key off, does the motor come on for the brakes?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy