Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Frr 500 series 2000 model no turbo model

Customer Question

Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

I apologize on late responses. I was gone for a few days and signed on to see this waiting.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What information are you trying to obtain?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
All I want is a work shop maual for Isuzu 2000model frr500 series itec I 175 if u can't give me ansur just forget about it and send me my money back I only a work shop manual
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

I have full IDSS access and no shop manual available. I suggest trying ebay for Isuzu is very hard to come by.

Good luck and I will send this for refund as requested.

Good day.