Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

My air horn won't go off. I had to blow the air horn and is

Customer Question

My air horn won't go off. I had to blow the air horn and is wont turn off. I have a kenworth 2014 t680. Can you tell me where and which fuse is for the air horn
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 4 months ago.

Hi there . My name is ***** ***** id like to try and help !

Can we start with the full vin number please ?

Expert:  Andy replied 4 months ago.

Do you still need help ?

Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Do you still need assistance with this or do you wan the question closed and refunded?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 3 months ago.