Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

The turn signal flashs real fast inside on the dash but

Customer Question

The turn signal flashs real fast inside on the dash but normal operation outside plus the right side turn signal located on the fender does not flash but left side does
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: T 680 kenworth 2016
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Truck Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: No. Just started. Just started now
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 8 months ago.

It flashes fast inside because the bulb on yhe fender is not working. Replace the bulb. If the bulb is good, then with this being under warranty, I would advise that the repair be done under warranty due to the issue having a witlring issue and the PACCAR software will be needed to reset the lighting module after the wire repair is made.