Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technician turned service manager on multiple lines of trucks and engines, used in industry.

I have a 1995 2400 with a cat 3054t engine. 2 wires coming

Customer Question

I have a 1995 2400 with a cat 3054t engine. 2 wires coming from the wiring harness to the injector pump 1 is connected the other came off. I can't locate where the loose wire goes. The wire has a connector that slids onto a tab.
I cleaned the engine off, while it was idling. Went to shut the hose off and it stalled. Engine will not start now, I believe due to no fuel.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

See link above, on the injection pump , there should be an electric solenoid with a one wire connection. Locate it ans see if it has wire to it? It has to have battery voltage as long as the switch is on.

I see question is still open, did you find problem?