Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

A/C clutch will not come on unless the relay is jumped. I'm

Customer Question

A/C clutch will not come on unless the relay is jumped. I'm looking for a wire diagram
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Any advice?
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Truck Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: I think thats about it
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What is the year, make, model of the vehicle so I can try and provide a diagram.

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It is a 2005 Peterbilt PB335
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

I don't work on those so I will opt out for a expert that does and can help you better.