cumminsdr
cumminsdr, Mechanic
Experience:  All types of Cummins applications
28984014

To Mrs. I want to know how I can find the way to diagnostic

Customer Question

Hi to Mrs. I want to know how I can find the way to diagnostic a international engine cummins ism year 2006 .please a answer.
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Okey well the engine die every 40 minutes,and when we drive the truck in the beaten eart the truck try to die.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Truck Mechanic should know?
Customer: Only that's ,just the way to diagnostic it.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  cumminsdr replied 4 months ago.

You will need The Cummins Insite program to scan the ECM and receive the faults that are causing your issue. This is the only way to ensure proper and most efficient repairs are performed Any Cummins shop will have this program and should advise you of the faults present. Please don't forget to rate my service

Hi just following up. Please don't forget to rate my service.

Please don't forget to rate my service

Hi just following up. Do you need more assistance? Please don't forget to rate my service.