Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Have a 11 of 06 Freightliner M2 Buisness class.Is not

Customer Question

Have a 11 of 06 Freightliner M2 Buisness class.Is not getting enough fuel to start in the morning after it sits all night.Once it does start it runs fine and will restart.All filters have been changed along with the fuel pump.Any ideas?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Which engine do you have? i ask because each one uses a different fuel anti-drainback setup.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Mercedes
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
that's all I have
Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.

That's all I need.

You have a check valve under the filter in the glass. If you remove the glass top and then the filter, you will see the check ball under it. That is what keeps the fuel from going back down and into the tank. Replace it and the issue will solve itself.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 10 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Were you not pleased with my service to you or is there a rating issue? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this, if there is a rating issue, and/or you need more time to respond.

I like to make sure all my customers are satisfied since you did pay a deposit for me to assist you, whether I’m paid by a positive rating feedback or not.

We can continue where we left off or start over if needed. Also, if you need diagrams, instructions, etc please don’t hesitate to ask.