Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

Where is the start enable coil / relay located in a2001 mack

Customer Question

Where is the start enable coil / relay located in a2001 mack vision with a auto shift trans
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

It is on the bulkhead, toward the left of the truck, under the windshield wiper motor. You will see the starter cables going to it. I attached the picture of the location for you.

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm not looking for the starter relay! Im looking for the start enable coil/ relay also known as meir relay
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

I know what you are looking for now.

I am attaching the correct picture for you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you! Do you by chance have a picture of that schematic so i know what the other relays are for
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

You mean for the relay box or the diagram for the transmission?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
For the relay block
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

I attached all that Mack has for the pics.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

Please don't forget the rating above as well, please? Thanks.