Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

I added questions in my text, can't find the breather tube

Customer Question

I added questions in my text, can't find the breather tube where I do get a overflow these past few weeks of hydraulic fluid. And does a screen filter actually exist on the return line that goes into the sump?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no, filters all new/replaced, and fluid is good, clear and not milky. Just no power steering, no hydrostatic transmission movement and FEL is on the ground and no movement. 3 Point hitch works fine since it runs on the second internal pump. Thanks
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is***** is the make, model, and serial number of what you are working on as it did not post and I believe you are in the wrong category. This is Medium and Heavy truck. Sounds like you are working on an Ag tractor? Let me know so we can get this in the right place and I can get you the correct information.